- Completion of Acquisition of Geiger Automotive GmbH Shares
- Donations and Support Activities in Response to the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Report on the Impact of the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Sanoh Begins Local Production of Automotive Tubing in the U.S.
- Sanoh Industrial Co., Ltd. has Established a New Company in the U.S. for Marketing and Engineering Services
Sanoh Volunteers at Marathon Event
On Sunday, March 15, 2015, 45 Sanoh employees participated as operation volunteers in the 3rd Annual Sanspo Koga Hanamomo Marathon, which was held in Koga City, Ibaraki prefecture and drew a total of 11,666 runners.
Sanoh was assigned the responsibility of operating two water stations, where volunteers waved banners and cheered on the runners, while distributing water. The locations where Sanoh set up the water stations were areas in which runners the year before had struggled due to a lack of hydration; as a result, our volunteers received many words of appreciation from runners this year.