- Completion of Acquisition of Geiger Automotive GmbH Shares
- Donations and Support Activities in Response to the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Report on the Impact of the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Sanoh Begins Local Production of Automotive Tubing in the U.S.
- Sanoh Industrial Co., Ltd. has Established a New Company in the U.S. for Marketing and Engineering Services
Sanoh Receives President’s Award from Kanto-Koshinetsu Association for Safety of Hazardous Materials
Sanoh’s Koga Plant (Ibaraki prefecture) received the Kanto-Koshinetsu Association for Safety of Hazardous Materials President’s Award (for properly maintained equipment and distinguished safety record) during the Ibaraki Prefecture Safety of Hazardous Materials Meeting on Friday, June 10.
The award was in recognition of Sanoh’s proactive efforts in compliance with the rules and regulations for handling hazardous materials and for the hazard-prevention activities in our daily operations.
Sanoh will continue to strive to thoroughly maintain the work environment, inspect equipment, and conduct safety education in order to uphold safety standards in the workplace.