- Donations and Support Activities in Response to the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Report on the Impact of the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Sanoh Begins Local Production of Automotive Tubing in the U.S.
- Sanoh Industrial Co., Ltd. has Established a New Company in the U.S. for Marketing and Engineering Services
- Sanoh’s Third Automotive Parts Production Base in China (Wuxi city)
Ceremony Held to Commemorate Restoration One Year After Thailand Flood
In October 2012, Able Sanoh Industries (1996) Co., Ltd. (ASICO), the Sanoh Group's base of operations in Thailand, held a ceremony together with its local group companies to commemorate the restoration work completed in the year since the flood disaster that hit the country in 2011.
In the ceremony, all employees that assisted in recovering equipment and products at the time of the flood were praised as heroes and were presented with a commemorative gift in gratitude for their efforts. The event also included an exhibit of photographs and video depicting the aftermath of the flooding through the restoration process, a live musical performance by an employee band, and refreshment booths.
Beginning October 14, 2011, ASICO was inundated with roughly two meters of floodwater for forty days, during which time operations were forced to stop. However, following the restoration performed with support from customers and the Sanoh global network, production in Thailand will reach a record high of 2.3 million vehicles this year. ASICO will now shift its perspective from Restoration to Improvement and concentrate all efforts on supplying high-quality products in order to adapt to the further rapid progress of its customers.