- Announcement of Investment in Solid Power Inc.
- Completion of Acquisition of Geiger Automotive GmbH Shares
- Donations and Support Activities in Response to the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Report on the Impact of the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Sanoh Begins Local Production of Automotive Tubing in the U.S.
Sanoh Child House Sakuranbo
We have established a childcare center for employees called "Sanoh Child House Sakuranbo" (hereinafter "Sakuranbo") in our Koga Plant (Ibaraki Prefecture).
Sakuranbo opens according to our work calendar to allow our employees to engage in childcare and their work with peace of mind. This means it is possible for parents to rush immediately to the center in the event of an emergency. It also makes it possible to shorten the dropping off and picking up time. There are currently 22 children from 0 to 5 years old enrolled in Sakuranbo.
Companies are looking into setting up childcare centers in their plants as part of work style reform. Against this backdrop, we have received requests from many companies to tour Sakuranbo which has been in operation for the past 10 years.
Sakuranbo runs various events throughout the year. These include parent-child cooking events, puppet shows and sports days. In addition, the center also focuses on food education with the children themselves doing everything from planting vegetables to harvesting them with their own hands. The children experienced making and serving dumplings while enjoying traditional Japanese events on jugoya (the night of the 15th day of the 8th lunar month).