- Completion of Acquisition of Geiger Automotive GmbH Shares
- Donations and Support Activities in Response to the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Report on the Impact of the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Sanoh Begins Local Production of Automotive Tubing in the U.S.
- Sanoh Industrial Co., Ltd. has Established a New Company in the U.S. for Marketing and Engineering Services
Disaster Relief Volunteer Activities
Sanoh supports our employees’ participation in volunteer activities.
When the city of Joso in Ibaraki prefecture was severely damaged by flooding from heavy rains in September, numerous Sanoh employees immediately requested to volunteer to help the victims in the affected areas. Since September 24, the volunteer employees from the Koga factory (also in Ibaraki prefecture) make their way to Joso every day to work to remove debris from the flood damage.
The employees participating in the volunteer activities utilize the company’s internal network to communicate and share information about the activities, such as hazard alerts, work arrangements, and requests for new tools, in effort to further improve the efficiency of the relief work and to push for further progress. The volunteer employees have received appreciation and gratitude from the locals for their help in restoring the community, including a high school that has been restored with the help of Sanoh volunteers.