- Completion of Acquisition of Geiger Automotive GmbH Shares
- Donations and Support Activities in Response to the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Report on the Impact of the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Sanoh Begins Local Production of Automotive Tubing in the U.S.
- Sanoh Industrial Co., Ltd. has Established a New Company in the U.S. for Marketing and Engineering Services
Sakura (Cherry Blossoms) at Sanoh
It is now the best time of the year to enjoy the cherry blossoms at Sanoh’s Koga Plant in Ibaraki prefecture.
On the grounds of our Koga Plant, blossoms of various shades appear to be competing against one another, as the different varieties of trees, including yae-zakura*1, shidare-zakura*2, and the main cultivar somei-yoshino (Yoshino cherry) are all in full bloom. The sakura varieties that began blooming later than usual this year are especially gorgeous, as if they are trying to make up for the delay.
Every year at this time, large numbers of people from the local community can be seen strolling through the grounds, enjoying the cherry blossoms. We will continue to strive to duly maintain and grow these cherry trees so that the local community may continue to enjoy the scenery year after year.
*1 Yae-zakura is a type of cherry tree that blooms with clusters of double-petaled blossoms.
*2 Shidare-zakura is a type of cherry tree with pendulous branches similar in appearance to weeping willows.