- Completion of Acquisition of Geiger Automotive GmbH Shares
- Donations and Support Activities in Response to the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Report on the Impact of the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Sanoh Begins Local Production of Automotive Tubing in the U.S.
- Sanoh Industrial Co., Ltd. has Established a New Company in the U.S. for Marketing and Engineering Services
Sanoh Participates in Koga Fireworks Festival Cleanup
On the morning of August 7, the day after the 11th Annual Koga Fireworks Festival, 80 employees from Sanoh participated in the “Post-Fireworks Venue Cleaning” riverside cleanup operation organized by the city of Koga in Ibaraki prefecture.
Approximately 550,000 spectators had attended the fireworks display the evening before, when the night sky was ablaze with color from 25,000 fireworks, including the show’s highlight, the “sanshakudama” (large, rounded shells measuring 90 cm in diameter and weighing 300 kg). The cleanup operation began at 6:00 the following morning and was carried out by 2,599 volunteers from 116 organizations, including Sanoh. A total of 1.94 tons of trash was collected.
Sanoh values our interactions with the people in the local community, and we will continue to work with the community to promote sustainable development.