- Completion of Acquisition of Geiger Automotive GmbH Shares
- Donations and Support Activities in Response to the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Report on the Impact of the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Sanoh Begins Local Production of Automotive Tubing in the U.S.
- Sanoh Industrial Co., Ltd. has Established a New Company in the U.S. for Marketing and Engineering Services
Sanoh Employee Receives Occupational Safety Award from Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare
An employee of Sanoh has been selected as a recipient of a 2016 Special Award for Outstanding Foremen in Occupational Safety by Japan’s Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare.
This award honors safety managers with outstanding skills and experience who have demonstrated exemplary achievement in ensuring the safety of operations in the worksites and departments that they oversee. A total of 143 safety managers nationwide were recognized with this award in 2016.
The recipient of this award, Tetsuya Nagafuji, has been the Safety Manager of the G1 Equipment Development Division of the Sanoh Engineering Center for many years, and he is also responsible for the safety education for new employees. Thanks to the thorough safety education training under his guidance, there has not been a single workplace accident in his department for over 10 years. When instructing new employees about workplace safety, his enthusiastic motto is “Safety Above All!” It was these committed efforts that led to the award.
Sanoh will strive to further increase the safety awareness of our employees and continue our focused efforts on safety and health activities.