- Completion of Acquisition of Geiger Automotive GmbH Shares
- Donations and Support Activities in Response to the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Report on the Impact of the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Sanoh Begins Local Production of Automotive Tubing in the U.S.
- Sanoh Industrial Co., Ltd. has Established a New Company in the U.S. for Marketing and Engineering Services
Sanoh Receives Value Improvement Award from Mitsubishi Motors
Mitsubishi Motors President and COO Tetsuro Aikawa (left) and Sanoh President and COO Toshiyuki Shinohara
Sanoh has been awarded the 2014 Value Improvement Award from the Mitsubishi Motors Corporation.
Sanoh has established an on-site production operation inside the Mitsubishi Motors Mizushima Plant in Okayama prefecture. Mitsubishi Motors instituted an innovative on-site production system for the manufacture and supply of component parts, and Sanoh was the first supplier to set-up a production line on the grounds of the plant and begin producing tubular products. The award was in recognition of our contributions to improving production efficiency by cutting costs, reducing inventory, and other efforts.
All of Sanoh will continue to strive together as one to further enhance the satisfaction of our customers.