- Completion of Acquisition of Geiger Automotive GmbH Shares
- Donations and Support Activities in Response to the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Report on the Impact of the Pacific Coast Tohoku Earthquake
- Sanoh Begins Local Production of Automotive Tubing in the U.S.
- Sanoh Industrial Co., Ltd. has Established a New Company in the U.S. for Marketing and Engineering Services
Sanoh Employees Hold Football Tournament
On Saturday, May 31, 2014 a “Sanoh Football Cup” tournament organized by Sanoh employee volunteers was held at the River Field Koga sports and recreation facility in Koga, Ibaraki prefecture. The event was intended to provide children in the local community with an opportunity to interact with people from various countries through the sport of football.
This was the tournament's second year, and the turnout of approximately 350 participants far exceeded that of the previous year. This year's event featured football matches between the various youth teams, interleague matches between youth teams and Sanoh teams, and kick-target competitions. Players from 12 teams belonging to 10 youth soccer associations in the city of Koga that were invited to the tournament were able to have meaningful exchanges with Sanoh employees hailing from 10 different countries.
Children and adults alike enjoyed a harmonious tournament, with everyone eating together during rest breaks, and Sanoh employees sharing information about their home countries. At the close of the event, the children made comments such as, "I learned about so many countries!" and "I want to work for Sanoh!", and employees offered impressions such as, "the children's energy invigorated me," and "I was inspired by their freshness and liveliness."