Fuel Injection Rails (FIRs)製品情報
The fuel injection rails (FIRs) developed by Sanoh are devices that uniformly supply fuel to the fuel injectors in automobile engines.
Stainless steel, steel, and plastic types are available.
The L-shape type has a function to reduce the pulsation generated when fuel is injected from the fuel injector nozzles. This prevents unpleasant noise from traveling from the engine room to the vehicle cabin, which contributes to making the cabin more comfortable. Sanoh FIRs are now widely used by both domestic and overseas automakers.
Our plastic FIRs were initially adopted for use in two-wheeled vehicles by domestic automakers in 2005; they were later adopted for use in four-wheeled vehicles by overseas automakers in 2009 and by domestic automakers in 2013.
- Available in a variety of configurations to meet our customers' needs
- Maintains adequate fuel distribution
- L-shape type:
- Significantly reduces pulsation during fuel injection compared to conventional products
- Achieves lower costs and weight savings by reducing the number of component parts
- High flexibility of design enables us to readily respond to our customers' needs
- Cylindrical type:
- Low investment cost for small-run models
- Depending on conditions, pipe can be made thin to enable use in small spaces
- Effective in side-feed fuel injectors
- Plastic FIRs offer reduced costs and 50-60% weight savings compared to existing metal FIRs
Fuel Injection Rails