Water pipes are used in automotive water-cooling circulation systems.
Stainless steel, steel, and plastic types are available.
- Available in stainless steel, steel, or plastic
- For the stainless steel type, we also offer a lightweight version made from thin-walled (0.5 mm) pipe.
- For plastic designs, we use a special injection-molding method known as fluid-assisted injection technology to enable the molding of hollow tubing, which is not possible using conventional injection-molding techniques. With this technology, components such as brackets and flanges can be integrally molded together with sections of tubing. In addition to the possibility of a reduction in the number of components, an effective decrease in the mass of the finished product can be expected from the low specific gravity of the plastic material.
- Variety of sealing options available
- Flange seal type
- O-ring seal type
- Rubber hose seal type
- Branch pipes can be installed at any point along the water pipe
Engine cooling systems
Turbo charger cooling systems