Multi-layer tubing was developed for use in fuel system components for low-emission vehicles (LEVs), and it is one of the environmentally-friendly products on which we pride ourselves.
This tubing provides a significant reduction in fuel permeation compared to conventional mono-layer tubing, and it is used primarily in vehicles exported to North America, which has strict evaporative regulations*.
* Fuel is able to evaporate through tubing walls, and the resulting vapor reacts with nitrogen oxides (NOx) in the atmosphere to produce photochemical smog. Our multi-layer tubing conforms to fuel evaporative emission regulations, which are one type of automotive emissions regulation.
- Conforms to North American evaporative emission regulations - the most stringent in the world
- Extensive available variations enable us to offer optimal specifications to meet our customers' needs
- Modularization is possible with quick connectors, joints, and other connecting components
- Usable in a variety of locations, from periphery of fuel tank to harsh conditions in engine room
Fuel system components for low-emission vehicles