PC coating is the application of an extrusion coating of polypropylene (PP) resin over welded steel tubing and brazed steel tubing.
It was developed as an alternative to protectors and heat-shrink tubing used on automotive tubular components, such as brake and fuel tubes. Compared to heat-shrink tubing, PC coating offers superior high productivity and cost performance.
- Significantly improved rust prevention
- Effective protection against chipping
- Resistance against chipping and corrosion is significantly improved
- No interference with vehicle body
- Effective interference prevention
- Other interference-prevention materials can be eliminated
- Cost performance
- Significant process simplification compared to heat-shrink tubing
- Excellent cost performance
Automotive tubular components (brake tubes、fuel tubes)